Iridium and Nukes

Is there a way to make either iridium ore or Quantum Armor not be craftable? Can't seem to find one in the config. I'd like to ban quantum armor, since it makes you pretty much invincible.

Also, is there much danger of swapping the blast force of reactors and nukes? Could I mess something up by altering their default values to be something quite a bit bigger?

You can use RecipeManager to block the crafting of iridium ore.

Messing with the blast force will of course make the explosions bigger (blast force * TNT power = explosion size), so a value of 60 will be equivalent of 60 TNT's blowing up at the same time in the same place. The only thing you can mess up is the world or your buildings. Too big explosions may also crash Tekkit or your computer.

You can use RecipeManager to block the crafting of iridium ore.

Messing with the blast force will of course make the explosions bigger (blast force * TNT power = explosion size), so a value of 60 will be equivalent of 60 TNT's blowing up at the same time in the same place. The only thing you can mess up is the world or your buildings. Too big explosions may also crash Tekkit or your computer.

Ah, alrighty. Thanks for the help!

"# Enable crafting of nukes

enableCraftingNuke=true"

or modify

# Explosion power of a nuke, where TNT is 4

explosionPowerNuke=35.0

I thought they used to have one for Quantum too but that's the only thing you need recipe manager for...just kill the UU to Iridium ore recipe. DOn't need to mess with plugins for nukes, just IC2 config.

"# Enable crafting of nukes

enableCraftingNuke=true"

or modify

# Explosion power of a nuke, where TNT is 4

explosionPowerNuke=35.0

I thought they used to have one for Quantum too but that's the only thing you need recipe manager for...just kill the UU to Iridium ore recipe. DOn't need to mess with plugins for nukes, just IC2 config.

I can't find that recipe. I'd love to change it so it makes a coal chunk or something.

I can't find that recipe. I'd love to change it so it makes a coal chunk or something.

You can't find it or modify it?

I'm not one to answer questions on restricting recipes with plugins but the iridium ore recipe is 7UU matter in an I (in case that's what you were referring to).

You can't find it or modify it?

I'm not one to answer questions on restricting recipes with plugins but the iridium ore recipe is 7UU matter in an I (in case that's what you were referring to).

I know that, but I don't know how to make that recipe produce something else, or have that recipe simply not work. Either of those is fine. Sorry if I was unclear. Thank you for the response!