help some nubs get a modpack

Ben_Plague

me and my friend have tried to install mods but we either dont know how to use forge,or it doesnt work for us. either way we have tried to make a modpack with the following mods,millenaire,better dungeons and archimedes airships. however, the modpacks we found either was to old a version to suport lan games or had some bugs such as npcs without skins or blocks not disapearing when broken. so if someone please made a modpack with the mods listed above we would apreciate it and extra points for having: claysoldiers,carpenters blocks,tree capacitator,arsmagica 2,mo creatures and maybe some damage indicaters.  anyways im not expecting this thread to get any responses so if no one makes a modpack i guess i will wait until me and my friend either find out how to use forge or some modpack comes along with some of the mods above.

Edited by Ben_Plague

You may like Ultra Modded Survival. Im currently playing it and i love it. Its got most of your mods in it. But for your problem, make sure that your version of forge matches up with the game version of mods you download. For example "Forge 1.7.2" would not work with "lucky block 1.6.4".