Technic Launcher Launch Parameters?

Luge

Hi all,

I was looking to ignore invalid Minecraft certificates (param: Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true) in order for a few mods to work in a modpack I'm in the process of making. However, I can not find a place to put launch parameters in. Am I missing something here, or is it not possible?

Thanks in advance.

To do this you need to open up the modpack.jar and insert that param into the versions.json. In the version.json file close to the top there will be a line that looks like this:

"minecraftArguments": "--username ${auth_player_name} --session ${auth_session} --version ${version_name} --gameDir ${game_directory} --assetsDir ${game_assets} --tweakClass com.mumfrey.liteloader.launch.LiteLoaderTweaker --tweakClass cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker"

Simply add that param  into that line. If you wanted to add any arguments to be passed to java, you would also want to include the second line with whatever arguments you wanted added. You would put the arguments you wanted passed to java on a separate line.
So, it would look something like this:

"minecraftArguments": "--username ${auth_player_name} --session ${auth_session} --version ${version_name} --gameDir ${game_directory} --assetsDir ${game_assets} -Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true --tweakClass com.mumfrey.liteloader.launch.LiteLoaderTweaker --tweakClass cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker"
"javaArguments": "<java args here>"
Edited by PBlock96

To do this you need to open up the modpack.jar and insert the launch params that you want into the versions.json. In the version.json file close to the top there will be a line that looks like this:

"minecraftArguments": "--username ${auth_player_name} --session ${auth_session} --version ${version_name} --gameDir ${game_directory} --assetsDir ${game_assets} --tweakClass com.mumfrey.liteloader.launch.LiteLoaderTweaker --tweakClass cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker"
Simply add the param you want passed into that line.

So, it would look something like this:

"minecraftArguments": "--username ${auth_player_name} --session ${auth_session} --version ${version_name} --gameDir ${game_directory} --assetsDir ${game_assets} -Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true --tweakClass com.mumfrey.liteloader.launch.LiteLoaderTweaker --tweakClass cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker"
"javaArguments": "<java args here>"

While passing arguments works for -Dfml tag you need to append a new key:value pair for javaArguments