How do i install sphax textures for all mods in the current tekkit?

keisirr

I want to play tekkit with all of the stuff in it textured with Sphax, i keep looking up guides and videos but they are all oudated by a few months since alot of stuff doesnt get textured.so i wanted to know if there is a tekkit texture patch for all the current mods in tekkit like galacticraft,balkons, atomic, because this is all the stuff that doesnt get textured. I just need help getting all the stuff in tekkit textured with sphax, i think its possible since ive seen the yogscast play with these mods with sphax.Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

also i hope i placed this question in the right place as i am new to the technic forums.

i play tekkit through the technic launcher just incase that is pertinent info.

btw i mean main tekkit not lite or classic,as ive gotten sphax to work with everything in classic but i cant in tekkit

Edited by keisirr

The good news is, Sphax PureBDCraft is indeed one of the few, if not the only resource pack that can cover almost all the content in Tekkit consistently.

The bad news: Due to license issues, you have to craft the final pack yourself. You need to pick up all the patches and integrate them into the Sphax base pack. There is no centralized, searchable source of patches (that I kow of) other than the Sphax forums. Their patches section should serve theoretically, but it is usually incomplete and outdated. At least it was when I looked last time.

Edited by Curunir

I believe the current Tekkit Main patch compilation is working, however I downloaded form a different source. Be aware that qCraft has no complete patch at the moment. And ProjectRed might require a second patch due to naming conflicts.

The good news is, Sphax PureBDCraft is indeed one of the few, if not the only resource pack that can cover almost all the content in Tekkit consistently.

The bad news: Due to license issues, you have to craft the final pack yourself. You need to pick up all the patches and integrate them into the Sphax base pack. There is no centralized, searchable source of patches (that I kow of) other than the Sphax forums. Their patches section should serve theoretically, but it is usually incomplete and outdated. At least it was when I looked last 

i see,well thanks for the info i was hoping it would be as easy as getting tekkit classic textured.I will look at the guide that you linked and hopefully i can get it working.

Edited by keisirr

I believe the current Tekkit Main patch compilation is working, however I downloaded form a different source. Be aware that qCraft has no complete patch at the moment. And ProjectRed might require a second patch due to naming conflicts

i dont mind as long as a majority of the textures are working,could someone point me towards the newest most up to date tekkit patch?the one i downloaded was 5 months old

This one seems up to date. It's the one I used, you'll have to look for a different ProjectRed IIRC but thats a very quick google search. The only textures missing afaik are qCraft textures. Links are at the source page.

Edit:

http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel-packs/tekkit-t274.html

And that is the most up to date version on the sphax forums. I dunno if I like all of the icons/textures in it, but it does have more comprehensive coverage than the youtube link.

Edited by Autocthon

Edit:

http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patches-rel-packs/tekkit-t274.html

And that is the most up to date version on the sphax forums. I dunno if I like all of the icons/textures in it, but it does have more comprehensive coverage than the youtube link.

sweet thanks man,the patch that u linked seems to have 95% of the textures in sphax,although a small bit of textures seem to be missing or broken,11 or so,hopefully they arent too important and ill just make do with it not that bad.

Edited by keisirr