Please help dont know what wrong with my modpack

asapgamer

Hello.
I have just finishing making a personal Custom Modpack for me and my friends, i was really hesitant to post here due to the fact that i may have to share the mod pack and in turn sharing it with others as the mod pack is only used for personal use. First off my friend has made a technic pack before thou he hasnt been on in 1 year and has closed down the technic page (deleted the mod pack) thou i still had the mod pack in my technic folder and it still continued to work as normal we had a server that ran off the mod pack for 4 months after he deleted the mod pack and it still continued to work. i added more mods to it making a better mod pack and all works fine using my friends mod pack that i had modified to make better by adding my own mods, i have been using this modified version of my mates mod pack for 3 months now and i can still load it up now and it would work.  a few days ago i decided to copy all the contents from the folder and to create it as a new mod pack on technic website. as far as i know i did everything right zipped the folder ect. when things stopped working i tryed modifying the folder even more adding a fresh install of forge to it and FML but still nothing works ill link my mod pack below any help would be much appreciated