Computercraft + Logistic Pipes

Ingrater

I need help with interfacing between a computercraft computer and a logistic pipes request pipe. According to the wiki request pipes are a peripheral and should be useable from a computer. When I place a request pipe behind a computer I am able to use it as a peripheral:

pipe = peripheral.wrap("back")

But when I list the methods the pipe supports I get some really obscure response

pipe.listMethods()

response:

getActivationEnergy(direction)

getAdvancedMethodsData()

getMJStored(direction)

getMaxMJRecieved(direction)

getTankInfo(direction)

listMethods()

But according to what I found on google it should say something like this:

help
commandHelp
getType
getCraftableItems
makeRequest
getAvailableItems
getTurtleConnect
getNBTTagCompound

getItemIdentifierIDFor
getUnlocalizedName
getRouterId
canAccess
getItemDamage
getItemId

If I actually try to call methods that the pipe should support I get a "try to call nil" error.

Do I need to load up a custom api script for this to work? Or is this a bug in the current tekkit version? (I'm using the recommended version 1.2.9e)

Maybe the functions only show when the pipe is linked to a working LP network ? Also, did you try to call the functions you don't see ? Maybe there're here but unlisted Try

pipe = peripheral.wrap(SIDE)

for k, v in pairs(pipe) do
  print(k)
end

This lists all available indexes in the table, it should give you the function names

Yes the pipe is linked to a working LP network, that does not make any difference, I tried.

I also tried directly iterating over the wrapped peripherial as you suggested with the same results. It prints the same strange methods.