Error Report Section

Joshj5hawk

I just want to get this out there, that I want to smack everyone that doesn't report the errors correctly -.- It pisses me, the devs, and other people off. We can't help you if all you include is "I can't place Blocks" or "Game crashes when placing pump at bedrock level (1)"

Seriously, there is a reason that in the bug thread, there is a post called "New Report Format (REQUIRED READING)" It clearly states "(REQUIRED READING)"!

Anyways, done ranting, I'm going to go enjoy helping the devs out by finding bugs in technic 7.0.1

Happy Hunting!

I just want to get this out there, that I want to smack everyone that doesn't report the errors correctly -.- It pisses me, the devs, and other people off. We can't help you if all you include is "I can't place Blocks" or "Game crashes when placing pump at bedrock level (1)"

Seriously, there is a reason that in the bug thread, there is a post called "New Report Format (REQUIRED READING)" It clearly states "(REQUIRED READING)"!

Anyways, done ranting, I'm going to go enjoy helping the devs out by finding bugs in technic 7.0.1

Happy Hunting!

reporting the post, as suggested above, is the best way to get those people the mod attention they deserve.