Forge 1.7.10 not working

TOSU1

So, what happened was I wanted to try out Thermal expansion 4 on forge 1.7.10 so I install forge I install all the mods needed for TE. I start up minecraft and instead of a title screen there a black screen. But what is weird is that the bottom left corner of the screen just seems normal whereas the rest of the screen is black. I can still interact with the screen like you normally would but I can't see anything. I thought since TE is a very new and buggy mod for 1.7.10 this is just a bug. But every single mod I try for 1.7.10 the same thing happens. I have checked my forge version and I have the latest one. I've tried looking online but no one else seems to have the same problem. Do I need to update Java? I have Java 7 currently. Any help would be much appreciated and If you are having the same problem please tell me so I know I'm not the only one.

Edited by TOSU1

I tried your modpack but it keeps saying the download failed and it doesn't load up Minecraft. I'm not using a modpack I just installed the forge client onto my regular minecraft and put the mods into the mod folder. I've also tried ftb unstable but that's not working either. It never actually tries to load up minecraft.

Edited by TOSU1

• Discord Moderator

If you aren't using the Technic Launcher and you aren't using a Technic modpack (custom or default) why would you seek help in a Technic forum? I always help when I can, but it sounds like you have more fundamental issues like an OS or Java issue going on.