Some mods not working in my modpack

Preeus

• Discord Moderator

<sigh> Why have you started yet another thread about your issue(s)? It makes it extraordinarily difficult to maintain any cohesion in trying to supprt you. Is this for the same modpack you talked about before? If so, it's not your modpack and anything I/we suggest will be of little value unless you plan on creating your own custom modpack.

If the pack you are referring to is indeed the one in one of your other posts it has mods which are out of date and have known problems. Update every mod that has an update available and come back if you still have issues.

• Discord Moderator

@jominer247: It has little to do with server resources and everything to do with keeping everything related to a single issue/pack together in one place. It is a PITA to bounce between three or four different threads to collect the information necessary to effectively diagnose issues.

@Preeus: It is a good thing that this is your pack. Go ahead and update the mods, update the modpack download for your pack settings and come back here if you are still having issues.

I know plowmanplow, besides, a post does only use like 0.1KB. idk never run a forum.

But preeus that doesnt matter, dont create any new threads, use one thread for your help and that should be enough, also dont bump it.