bteam banned items?

Guns can bypass claims that im aware of, minions too (maybe? i think i read once they could but i dont use public servers where claims are necessary) - there should be some thread around here somewhere that mentions some of these as well.

As for exploitation? Yeah, there's a few. MFR's Item Router and Liquid Router

(OPen spoiler for my videos of these issues)

Item Router Issue

Liquid Router Dupe

Something that crashes servers? Yeah. A whole slew of them can cause crashes. Archimede's ships can cause crashes if used with Backpacks from Better Storage, along with carpenters blocks. Dragons have been known to cause crashes as well. Exploring can cause crashes as well (more likely in pre-1.0.12a due to most BoP village generation disabled then). Hm what else...Crayfish's Oven has been known to cause crashes. I recently saw a report where OpenBlocks Paint Mixer was throwing an error. uhhh. hm... You can read up on some other common issues, over @ >http://forums.technicpack.net/topic/57049-

Edit: Long story short, there is always a possibility of something causing a crash especially if it does more than act like stone/cobblestone/etc and even then it isnt guaranteed due to mod incompatibilities between each other (like that archimede's ships and carpenter blocks crash)

Edited by Kalbintion

Witchery's wand allows players to open each others doors and placement of water at a range, which is why it usually gets banned.

The block replacing wand thing has some dupe bugs with its inventory.

Oh and dont forget about the rest of the witcherys twig wand abiliites of pushing players back, summoning light, disarming ppl, etc.

Oh boy. Well. I guess I can just wait and figure out by players complaining rofl, but like I know that some tropicraft water thing can make a corrupt chunk and crash the server,  Which ones are that serious and which ones are just claimbypasses and dupes, I can probably figure out the others along the way..

I heard qcraft could be used to transfer items from SMP to MP, is that true?

SMP to MP? Explain, to me, that means the exact same thing. qCraft doesnt offer inter-server capabilities if that's what you're getting at. And yes, tropicraft water will cause a crash if it was to be put into an OpenBlocks tank (fixing this issue is as easy as removing the block with MCEdit though)

SMP to MP? Explain, to me, that means the exact same thing. qCraft doesnt offer inter-server capabilities if that's what you're getting at. And yes, tropicraft water will cause a crash if it was to be put into an OpenBlocks tank (fixing this issue is as easy as removing the block with MCEdit though)

I mean singleplayer to multiplayer,

And Im prb just gon ban that water thing.

Honestly a lot of witchery's stuff can be dangerous, and a lot of stuff in general can be dangerous - if you want a 'hands off' no server op version of B-team there's a lot of stuff you need to disable.  You're best of in my opinion just logging every use of 'items of dubious potential' using worldguard and then just ban people who you catch abusing via complaints and the logs (you get a complaint that someones base is missing bits, you look up the logs and find someone else using a witchery wand to open doors in that area around that time and then using a golden circle sigil you've pretty much got your culprit even if you can't tell exactly what happened).

It kind of reminds me of tekkit lite in that regard, in that it benefits a lot from some trust between players and an active OP or two.

That said, I'd forgotten about the explosive dubstep gun :)  You should defnitely ban that one too :D

That said, I'd forgotten about the explosive dubstep gun :)  You should defnitely ban that one too :D

The flans explosives should also be banned following this suit, though i dont think teh claymore does block dmg, just player dmg...

Oh, and don't forget about SDX, its a more powerful version of TNT and could easily hit something inside a protected/claimed zone due to its larger radius.

Oh and the one fishing rod explosive thrown thingie....dont even remember what its called because of how pointless it is, but its there, its thrown, and it explodes.