I really need some help please :)

WTRXGamer

I made a modpack and it was working fine a few days ago, but I updated it and I get this "unzipping error".

It was originally on my server (WTRXGamer.net) working fine, but I switched it to google, thinking that would fix it. (I used a direct download link) With still no luck I switched it to Mediafire and Dropbox with still no luck. I have also re-made the zip and I am still having this problem. Please help me fix this.

Actual Error: Error unzipping a file for the following pack: (My pack name) IllegalArgumentException while parsing next element. Please consult the modpack author.

Thank you for your help, here's a cookie for reading this thread: http://goo.gl/pGde0S

My modpack: http://goo.gl/EeKcjE

• Discord Moderator

This happens very often with Millenaire in modpacks. If the author would get with the program and package the mod properly (and use "normal" configs) it wouldn't be an issue. Try removing all the millenaire stuff, download the latest version from the author's website again and reinstall the mod (and extra files which come with it).

A) Make sure the files are in the root directory of the ZIP folder.

B) Make sure your folders are as follows "bin" "config" "mods" "coremods"

C) Run the mods directly onto a client (install them onto your MC) then compile them into a modpack.

• Discord Moderator

@jominer: The pack is properly assembled and does work in a test environment. The issue (most likely) is that millenaire mod is a piece of dookie (from an installation and maintenance perspective) and often fails when in a Technic modpack. Reinstalling millenaire often fixes the issue.