miner blow up

Why does industrial craft miner keeps blowing up! I have it linked to an MREU which is connected to a nuclear reactor. I link it with insulated HV cable. But it keeps BLOWING UP! What do I need to do? It wont even start just blows up!

You should probably go to the IC2 wiki and check how much voltage it can handle.

You should definitely read the thing Bmandk linked to, because it will prevent this sort of thing in the future, but for the immediate answer, your miner is exploding because it can't handle that much power. Run the current through a medium voltage transformer, and then a low voltage transformer, and then into the miner.

You should connect the nuclear reactor to an MV transformer (reactor connects to the 3-hole side)

Then connect the transformer with gold cable to an LV transformer (again the cable goes into the 3-hole side)

Then you can pull copper cable from your LV transformer to your miner.

Connecting the nuclear reactor directly to the miner is a bad idea, even if you do properly step the voltage down with transformers. Reactors can generate a lot of power over their lifetime, far more than a single miner can use. You'll want to hook the reactor up to power storage, and then link the miner to that.