Need A Cool B-Team Seed

VortexIgel

So, I want to start a b-team survival for youtube and am having trouble finding a good seed. 

What it needs: 

-BOP enabled

-Bay/Large Lake location

What I'd Like

-Village Nearby (like, not right next to the bay, but close)

-Maple Woods Biome

-River

If anyone could find a seed like that, I would be eternally grateful.

Try our servers seed: -1833543834

You will spawn in a steppe biom. You have a bay to the south, a mesa to the north (our current mainbase) and a village some hundred paces to the south west (keep in mind that village generation is currently switched of and the seed was first used in 1.0.9c)

There is also a maple biom somewhere around, since a friend brought saplings from there, unfortunately I don't have the coordinates. To the east you have a nice lavender biom and dunes in the north east. Behind the mesa further north is an ice biom and in the west you have a jungle. You have some wickermans and a witchcircle close which give you some nice mobspawners.

starting in the steppe is not that easy, because of a scarce food supply (pinapples will be you primary food the first days before you have other farms going), the quicksand and frequent Tornados, but when you have settled in its a really fun map :)

Edited by BrowserXL

Try our servers seed: -1833543834

You will spawn in a steppe biom. You have a bay to the south, a mesa to the north (our current mainbase) and a village some hundred paces to the south west (keep in mind that village generation is currently switched of and the seed was first used in 1.0.9c)

There is also a maple biom somewhere around, since a friend brought saplings from there, unfortunately I don't have the coordinates. To the east you have a nice lavender biom and dunes in the north east. Behind the mesa further north is an ice biom and in the west you have a jungle. You have some wickermans and a witchcircle close which give you some nice mobspawners.

starting in the steppe is not that easy, because of a scarce food supply (pinapples will be you primary food the first days before you have other farms going), the quicksand and frequent Tornados, but when you have settled in its a really fun map :)

So far sounds very cool, what biome is on the bay side?

Directly at the shore is the steppe biome which gives a nice flat surface for building structures. What might be annoying that the steppe is very mixed underground of gras and dirt which makes it look like a patchwork. If you are looking something uniform you have to do some terraforming in a later stage. Give it spin and have a walk around. the biomes I have mentioned can be easily toured in one day.

We helped ourselves with those pineapples and gathered seeds. Those were planted for wheat, barley, tomatos, strawberries and various other stuff before we got the first potato farm going.

Directly at the shore is the steppe biome which gives a nice flat surface for building structures. What might be annoying that the steppe is very mixed underground of gras and dirt which makes it look like a patchwork. If you are looking something uniform you have to do some terraforming in a later stage. Give it spin and have a walk around. the biomes I have mentioned can be easily toured in one day.

We helped ourselves with those pineapples and gathered seeds. Those were planted for wheat, barley, tomatos, strawberries and various other stuff before we got the first potato farm going.

Sounds great, thanks so much!