Looking to fund a Tekkit Classic server

Zyzzx223

Hello there! I am looking to fund a tekkit classic server with maybe 20-30 slots. I need a head admin that can set it all up with permissions and titles and all the plugin end of things. Plus I will need some staff level people to help run the server. If this interests you, let me know! 

Hello, i would like to apply for one of the staff positions on your tekkit server. My in game name is Hattrickhaines, and my real name is Evan. I live in the US, (michigan), and my timezone is eastern standard. I have had much experience with mine craft in general, i have been playing since inf-dev days. As for experience with staff positions, i have been Admin on 2 major gaming networks (both above 2000 people at a time), have co-owned 3 servers, and currently own my own small server for my friends and I. I am very good at plugins, and i also know how to use permissions and code them. I am also an incredibly good people person, which is something most people don't realize is important in a staff position. A little bit about me: I am 19 years old, and i can be on for around 4 hours or so a night. I am easy-going, but if someone breaks the rules, or is hostile towards me or someone else, i will not be afraid to get protective. Thank you for reading and considering my application