Permissions help

Hey guys, I just started my first server but im having a bit of issues with permissions. Ive tried multiple plugins and none of them worked... Can someone show me a example of what you use on your servers? That would be awesome. I just need a example and working plugin to go by then I can do my permissions and groups on my own. Many thanks ahead of time.

Hey guys, I just started my first server but im having a bit of issues with permissions. Ive tried multiple plugins and none of them worked... Can someone show me a example of what you use on your servers? That would be awesome. I just need a example and working plugin to go by then I can do my permissions and groups on my own. Many thanks ahead of time.

Jay?

Weeell, might wanna try Pex. Pex is what most Tekkit mods use on here.

Hah yes it is Jay. Hello Psyco. Could you give me a link just so im sure i got it right?

I'm in the same boat as you. Just spent the whole day wracking my brains trying to get where I am. I'm happy to report that I'm finally starting to make some kind of headway with 'Perms' thanks to this very link.

Start here https://github.com/PEXPlugins/PermissionsEx/wiki/Basic-Permissions-Setup