[128x] [64x]Tekkit SMP 2.1.1 v2.0

Ecsport108

Description

A bunch of textures made by our lovely friends in the credits that I put together to work with Tekkit SMP 2.1.1 Note: I DID NOT MAKE THESE TEXTURES, ALL TEXTURES WERE MADE BY THE PEOPLE IN THE CREDITS!!! If any texture creators have a problem having their textures being in this pack I will delete this post if necessary.

See It In Action!

What’s New?

In the recent update of 2.0 I updated and added a lot of textures for Tekkit 2.1.1 support. Special thanks to pcmaster160 for keeping an updated library of the files!

Installation

Watch this video or follow the instructions below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxQEC5A7jII

• 1. Download the regular Sphax PureBDCraft texture pack in the DOWNLOADS section of this page. Note: These are Sphax84's (Creator) Adfly links!

• 2. Download the Sphax Tekkit Support v2.0 in the DOWNLOADS section with the same size textures as the regular texture pack you just downloaded.

• 3. Go to start and type %appdata% then go to the roaming folder then the .techniclauncher folder then the tekkit folder and then the texturepacks folder.

• 4. Open the default Sphax texture pack and the Sphax Tekkit Support with 7-Zip or WinRar/Zip etc. and drag all of the contents of the Sphax Tekkit Support into the regular texture pack.

• 5. Drag the .zip both the default Sphax and Tekkit textures into the texturepacks folder.

• 6. Download the Optifine mod in the DOWNLOADS section.

• 7. Go to start and type %appdata% then go to the roaming folder then the .techniclauncher folder then the tekkit folder and then the bin folder.

• 8. Open the Optifine mod and the minecraft.jar with 7-Zip or WinRar/Zip etc. and drag all of Optifine's contents into the minecraft.jar and play!

Downloads

Download PureBDcraft (64x And 128x Are Recommended): http://www.bdcraft.net/download-purebdcraft-texturepack-for-minecraft

Download Tekkit SMP 2.1.1 v2.0 - 64x: http://www.mediafire.com/?utwg302plvgnvks

Download Tekkit SMP 2.1.1 v2.0 - 128x: http://www.mediafire.com/?r88te2ai1t8dxhl

Note: Sphax Tekkit SMP Support has more than 45,000 downloads!

Download Optifine Mod: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/249637-optifine

Note: Only use Optifine if you are having graphics issues or extreme lag, make sure to download the 1.1 version for Tekkit 2.1.1

Changelog

• 2.0 - Updated and added a lot of textures for Tekkit 2.1.1 support: 64x & 128x
  • 1.9 - Updated Buildcraft, Charging Bench, Crafting Table II, and ComputerCraft: 128x and IndustrialCraft2: 64x
  • 1.8 - Added Advanced Machines Again: 64x & 128x
  • 1.7 - Updated RailCraft, Forestry, and IndustrialCraft 2, and fixed a bug with RedPower 2: 64x & 128x
  • 1.6 - Added Support For Tekkit 2.0 (ComputerCraft & Equivalent Exchange 2): 64x & 128x
  • 1.5 - Fixed Forestry & Redpower 2 Bugs: 64x, Added Additional Pipes: 64x & 128x
  • 1.4 - Fixed Nether Ores Bug
  • 1.3 - Added 128x
  • 1.2 - Added Wireless Redstone, Nether Ores, Power Converters, Charging Bench:64x
  • 1.1 - Added Minefactory Reloaded: 64x
  • 1.0 - Uploaded 64x With Most Mods

Credits

• Amon : Sphax Forestry 128x
  • Amon : Redpower 2 128x & 64x
  • BinaryConstruct : Power Converters 128x
  • CadenDonuts : Buildcraft 128x & 64x
  • CadenDonuts : Ender Chest 128x
  • CadenDonuts : Wireless Redstone 128x
  • HanFox : IC2 Advanced Machines 128x & 64x
  • HanFox : Minefactory Reloaded 64x
  • HanFox : Not Enough Items (NEI) 128x & 64x
  • pcmaster160 : RailCraft 128x & 64x
  • ruyan : IC2 128x & 64x
  • ruyan : IC2 Charging Bench 128x
  • ruyan : Minefactory Reloaded 128x
  • ruyan : Nether Ores 128x
  • secretzero : Sphax Forestry 64x
  • streetstar5 : Additional Pipes & Logistics Pipes 128x
  • Sphax84 : Sphax PureBDCraft 128x & 64x

Am I missing a texture, a person in the credits, or need a texture re-size? PM me or leave a comment below.

Maybe there is a different texture pack for this...

but my machine blocks look nothing like Duncan's from the tutorial on Youtube.

I've followed the installation instructions several times over. I tried optifine, which broke my tekkit, so I reinstalled and tried the textures again. I think it might be retexturing some of the items but I want my machine blocks to look like duncan's!

What do I do?

(The ones I'm looking at are my Generator and Extractor. I do a search in the .zip file and find nothing named under these. Maybe he used something else in combination?)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Eccept not at all, I hae my 2 computers linked up giving me a combined total of 12 gb ram using Mac software, which is better than windows anyway (trust me I have a old Mac with 2gb ram that runs technic better than an 8gb ram windows. Maybe time for the windows computer to go Linux

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey, I am pretty angry right now becuase of the fact that installing the Optifine Mod FUCKED UP MY TEKKIT. People are saying to re-install it, but how in the hell do you reinstall A mod, do you take out the files that were in the mod? Because i know that would be pretty damn hard, I want answers NOW.

How did you install it? Did you put it into Minecraft.jar? How about deleting minecraft.jar, or replacing it with a clean one - and then let the Technic Launcher download (or modify) it again for you.

I have some hard questions too, like why the heck are you installing Optifine when Tekkit already has optifine?