Tekkit and Permissions

Hello,

I am currently trying to find out how to get a permissions plugin to work with the current tekkit pack and I am being rather unsuccessful. And yes, commandbook has been removed and I am also 99% sure I set the permissions right. I was trying to use bpermissions v2.9.0 for CB 1.1-R4.

So I was hoping somebody here could recommend me a permissions plugin (That works with essentials) with the correct version for tekkit 2.1.1

Thanks!

Any permissions plugin for the correct bukkit version should work for tekkit - it's just a bukkit install with mods pre-loaded.

I use PermissionsBukkit as well; if you want an example config look here: http://pastebin.com/63LySPVq. This is taken directly from my own server, though i deleted names and added a dummy. :P

Keep in mind that this is a basic config, and that i've installed extra plugins that are not part of the default tekkit install. I also don't have any mod-specific permissions; if any of them offer permissions via the api, you can add the nodes exactly like in the example.

Also, beware of the formatting. YML can be a pain to work with, and if your plugin loads a file with even a single error, it'll delete the file. Keep a backup of it as you work!

I have received an error.

[sEVERE] Permission node 'groups' in server config is invalid

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: 'default' key contained unknown value

at org.bukkit.permissions.Permission.loadPermission(Permission.java:267)

at org.bukkit.permissions.Permission.loadPermission(Permission.java:234)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadCustomPermissions(CraftServer.java:521)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:189)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:360)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:347)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:178)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:411)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)

What does this mean?