REALLY odd client side lag.

ive been hosting this map for awhile, and sometimes the game will randomly lag to below 1FPS we can tell its not our pcs not having the ability to play tekkit since the lag happens usually, on SPECIFIC y and x coordinates, i cant tell if its corrupted chunks or what, ive tried running chunkbuster but nothing. the places that lag are usually the basement of the house you spawn next too. (you can get to it by going through the living room, into the room with chests, and looking right) can anyone tell if there getting the same lag in that area that me and my friends do? if so try and help fix it?

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y7jsnmse496rzgl

whoa.. its... actually working! amazing! thanks, i find it odd that it was causing the horrendous lag although there was no sounds playing at the time.

EDIT: actualy! now that i think about it, i do have a really big array of wind turbines outside... thats probably what it is.

My pleasure. Apparently ic2 coded their sounds really poorly resulting in a "wall of lag" as you walk a certain distance away from them. I run into this every time I build an auto water mill array and forget to turn off the ic2 sounds.