Please help

Does it take long to fix ??

I think the problem you're having is not fixable. Either that, or it won't be fixed in your lifetime.

will i need to send it away or can they fix it via online downloads ?

Send it away. Send it very far away. I'd say just donate it to a needy person.

You might have to send it away to their Avian Removal Stations, unless you want to fix it yourself. The tools are pretty simple, all you need is a fire hose, several jars of peanut butter (chunky is the best for this, but smooth isn't bad either, just don't use that organic shit), several Bowie knives, a duck call, and a spring-loaded cannon.

Online downloads won't help, but if you get at least a tier two tech support guy on the line, he can guide you through removal of the waterfowl.

Mate I'm serious. I am a massive mc noob but this is really annoying me, especially since its a new pc. I really just want it fixed

*Takes pity on the poor sap* While you have utterly failed to post anything resembling a bug report, error logs, or any kind of information that might be helpful other than that your monitor goes black when you run Minecraft, no one here has been helpful. Let me fix that. Please read: This, this, this, and this, then come back and try again. Also, I have a suspicion, though without error logs or something useful I can't really tell (or help you) that your video card drivers are not up to date, your Java installation is broken and/or not there at all, and/or your video card itself is defective. Monitors don't usually fail out-of-the-box, so it's likely a hardware or software issue (not necessarily defect) with your new PC.