Tekkit Crashes

DarkPit309

Question

I was on the fan site for I Fight Dragons(My fave band) and I was talking to my friend Niall, and he told me the Tekkit crashes were due to not being up to date with minecraft servers. However, I dont know for sure. I just felt I should make sure information is available. I am also glad to see it is not just me having the problem. Try using other servers or, I dare to say it, play......regular minecraft! Oh the horror! Actually doing work! I believe you people call regular minecraft "Vanilla MineCraft" but i am still new to it so ignore anything newbish I post.

6 answers to this question

I was on the fan site for I Fight Dragons(My fave band) and I was talking to my friend Niall, and he told me the Tekkit crashes were due to not being up to date with minecraft servers. However, I dont know for sure. I just felt I should make sure information is available. I am also glad to see it is not just me having the problem. Try using other servers or, I dare to say it, play......regular minecraft! Oh the horror! Actually doing work! I believe you people call regular minecraft "Vanilla MineCraft" but i am still new to it so ignore anything newbish I post.

I don't care who your "fave band" is, and you can't read stickies. You're obviously pretty stupid. You'll fit in with the rest of the Kellers.

Guest fondelaar

i never play vanilla anymore.... even though i have an vanilla server :o

and @FloppyDingo, i nearly find you insulting. i dont want to be a keller and i dont even know why i am one......

and @FloppyDingo, i nearly find you insulting. i dont want to be a keller and i dont even know why i am one......

You're still kellered because you never stopped posting stupid low effort posts.

i never play vanilla anymore.... even though i have an vanilla server :o

Good, you should feel insulted by me. Why? Because I'm being insulting, in the hopes that, maybe if you feel like shit over your stupidity, you'll catch on and do something to fix it, rather than drift through life as a god damn moron. Figure out how to act, and I'll be nicer to you.