Mod Selection Not Working

HJHornby

Question

Launcher/pack Version: 1.0.1.3 (Jar Version) & Technic Pack

Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7.4 (Lion)

Version of Java: 1.7.0_04 (64 Bit, 1st in list) & 1.6.0_29-b11-402 (there a two, a 64 Bit one, 2nd in list; and a 32 Bit one 3rd in list)

Description of Problem: When i click the 'Mod Select' button, nothing happens! on every version i have had this problem keeps accruing (hope someone can help me fix it because the launcher is looking brilliant and it is a shame this is letting it down).

9 answers to this question

Launcher/pack Version: 1.0.1.3 (Jar Version) & Technic Pack

Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7.4 (Lion)

Version of Java: 1.7.0_04 (64 Bit, 1st in list) & 1.6.0_29-b11-402 (there a two, a 64 Bit one, 2nd in list; and a 32 Bit one 3rd in list)

Description of Problem: When i click the 'Mod Select' button, nothing happens! on every version i have had this problem keeps accruing (hope someone can help me fix it because the launcher is looking brilliant and it is a shame this is letting it down).

http://forums.technicpack.net/index.php/topic,4193.msg25703.html#msg25703

It should work if you set a program to open .cfg files by default.

If that doesn't work, all that button does at the moment, is open Modloader .cfg.

What? This... it... I can't...

Are you feeling all right Jay? Did you really politely answer his question instead of butchering and kellering him for not reading the stickies?

Oh wait... I got it... You are on a serious Diablo III-serotonin-trip, aren't you??

What? This... it... I can't...

Are you feeling all right Jay? Did you really politely answer his question instead of butchering and kellering him for not reading the stickies?

Oh wait... I got it... You are on a serious Diablo III-serotonin-trip, aren't you??

I don't actually like the way D3 has been shaping. probably won't end up playing it until its half off on steam.

I was polite because im too preoccupied atm to A) come up with something clever, or B) care enough to double check that it's still in the stickies.

I don't actually like the way D3 has been shaping. probably won't end up playing it until its half off on steam.

I find it...unlikely that Blizzard will ever allow anything they make to be sold on Steam, so if you're waiting for that, I suggest you look elsewhere. :)

I find it...unlikely that Blizzard will ever allow anything they make to be sold on Steam, so if you're waiting for that, I suggest you look elsewhere. :)

That's kinda the point i was making. I probably won't ever be buying Diablo 3. I'm a D2 player, so when i think Diablo 3, i think of a loot driven, grind heavy, 8 player game with procedurally generated dungeons, and a loosely coherent plot. D3 just looks like another hack and slash game to me.

Yeah, me too I'm not playing it yet , but I rarely buy games when they come out, usually you don't have to wait very long for a major price drop... The last game I bought instantly was Fallout New Vegas, and that one cured me - not because of the price, but because of the insane amount of bugs...

I was polite because im too preoccupied atm to A) come up with something clever, or B) care enough to double check that it's still in the stickies.

Well, if anybody takes that one out of the stickies, I guarantee you that the amount of posts in the bug section will double within one week. Or maybe not, as nobody seems to be reading them anyways...

Thanks for the people who helped me! but why did my post turn into a steam/diablo 3 chat. LOL :D

I guess that's my fault because I tried to be funny. But don't worry, threads get hijacked here all the time. Just consider yourself lucky that Jay? is in a good mood today, normally she does some serious ass-kicking when someone asks a question that is answered in the stickies...