Equivilent Exchange Gem armour not working!!

k guys need some help i cannot for the life of me get the equivalent exchange gem Armour to work on my tekkit server. In the mod_ee.props file it says its enabled. When i try to use it yes i turn it on with g and v none of the ability's work plz help!!!

It works differently in SMP for some reason. You don't just turn it on and off. For example, the boots you have to hold down a button or something and when you jump you keep going up until you release it, like a jetpack. It does not work like srg/creative flight in SMP. No idea why, and no idea how the other pieces are changed, but at least the boots still do somewhat work.

I think i've figured it out and may have encountered a bug as well. I held down the "g" key and now the flying abilitys for the boots are enabled and it seems that when i press and hold the shift key for a second the sprint ability enables for a while Thanks for the help ;)

Sadly, logistics pipes only work in buildcraft 3.0 and there is no SMP version of buildcraft 3... yet. I am eagerly anticipating when buildcraft 3 gets SMP support and krapht makes smp sneakypipes and logistics pipes, and we can have gates too.