Recruiting Testers!

SkitsofRandom

I am working on a very in-depth Minecraft Survival map which I havn't ever seen before (the type, that is). I am not currently in need of map testers yet, but I'm hoping to get some people lined up for when I am ready. If you want to be on the ready to play-test this map the fill out this application and email it to [[email protected]]

Previous Playtesting experience:

Usual difficulty you play on Minecraft:

How long you Have Had Minecraft:

Why you want to play-test:

If you decide to play-test this map then I will send you the map along with a list of various Easter Eggs and secrets hidden inside of the map, so that you can verify that they are indeed in working order. You will recieve a full rule and challenge list to make sure all challenges are do-able and that rules arn't too harsh. One final thing, it would be much reccomened that you have the ability to do video-capturing so that you can actually show me any bugs that you encounter, though this is not a requirment. This map's development will really start to kick up after May 31st, as I'll have a lot more free time after that date. If you have any questions feel free to email me or post a comment on the board; I'll try to keep up with such things as much as I can.