STRANGE UPDATE NOTICE FOR 1.4.6 TEKKIT MAIN

soderquist1

recently i got an ingame notice saying framed wire now connect to lamps and such but mine still doesnt connect to anything so the only way to connect them is with alloy wire.

im using tekkit 1.6.4 latest version and was wondering if there was something i need to do online to update it because i last recall the new launcher is suppose to auto update on its own so tried looking online already but cant seem to fig out how to update w/o having to re-install the entire pack just to get that update. it keeps teling me about the update every time i log into a world. it would be really nice to get that update because that one is very usefull and makes wiring so much easier.

i also keep getting the notification for a galactic craft update .

recently i got an ingame notice saying framed wire now connect to lamps and such but mine still doesnt connect to anything so the only way to connect them is with alloy wire.

im using tekkit 1.6.4 latest version and was wondering if there was something i need to do online to update it because i last recall the new launcher is suppose to auto update on its own so tried looking online already but cant seem to fig out how to update w/o having to re-install the entire pack just to get that update. it keeps teling me about the update every time i log into a world. it would be really nice to get that update because that one is very usefull and makes wiring so much easier.

i also keep getting the notification for a galactic craft update .

lol oops ment 1.6.4 in topic

wow looks like a lot more fixes then anything keep up the good work. btw these carpenter blocks are really really nice but we are sort of limited what we can do with them because if we use to many in one area then it begins to slow down the game. its more so the tiles if anything because turnes out it was one of the main reasons i couldnt use a portal without it crashing the game on me half the time.it should be good now tho since its all removed. the area i had them in was a 21x21 area on the floor it killed me a bit knowing i had to remove my really nice floor just so i can use a portal from qcraft so it wouldnt be a bad idea to look into that and possably find a way to reduce the lag it can cause + crashes. lots of great ideas in this mod pack but the only other issue ive had is makng a good sorting system for my quarry that doesnt cause much lag so im going to be moving some parts of it to a new locationso at least the lag wont effect my main working area. im not sure what im going to use as ender chest relpacements so if i need to i will use them again but will see i will fig something out.

kinda sucks you cant really make anything to big without causing some sort of lag.