How to back up maps/Yogbox errors.

Jakeofwar

Question

I went on the yogbox forums and asked the following question:

Hello. I use the Technic pack to play most mods, and recently I've tried the Yogbox mod. Sounds cool, REALLY cool, but one problem- It seems that only the tree-feller mod works. All other mods don't seem to exist. When I press the "global mods" button, I get a grayer screen with a small black bar. When I press V, nothing happens. There is no mini map, and I don't see any extra-ordinary animals. Also, when I press "mod select" on the Technic launcher, nothing happens.

Please help?

I was told to delete and re-install the Technic Launcher.

So, Here is my simple process for you "answerers"

1.) Do you have a solution to fix yogbox WITHOUT deleting the technic launcher?

2.) If you don't have an answer for #1, proceed to #3.

3.) How do I backup maps/ find the file with saved maps in it so that I don't lose them and can input them into the re-installed Technic Launcher?

4.) If you don't have an answer to either 1 or 3, then please press the back-button and go answer a question that you can accuratly answer.

Thanks.

2 answers to this question

Ah, another classy case.

First, read the damn stickies.

As it happens, I have a solution to your problems.

1. Delete the folder called "yogbox" inside the techniclauncher folder, delete the "cache" folder as well.

2. Go on to #3

3. Just to make sure you actually read this, before you do number 1, there's a saves folder inside yogbox, called "saves". There's supposed to be some folders in there, with world names. Copy them.