Railcraft of Tekkit

Hi, when will you update Railcraft mod? In pack it is v3.4.2, while v5.2.4 is already out.

I know there are probably some compatibility issues, but versions 4.x added a lot of cool stuff (especially coupling carts into train, very useful with Tunnel Bore as it can use materials inside chest carts and store mined stuff back in) so I would really love to see that mod to be updated...

Takeru, before you asked that question, did you think to look in the dev builds of tekkit or technic? Or just possibly read any of the posts here in the forums about Tekkit 3 ? Then maybe if you read those posts you would have gone to the home page of technicpack. And while you were there, you might have a slight chance of seeing a little post that says Tekkit 3 is now in the launcher as a beta version with the mod that you are asking about.

Just a helpful hint, look around before asking really stupid questions.

• Forum Administrators

Just to be clear, newer versions of Technic and Tekkit have the new abilities in them. What they don't have is a label of 'satisfied stability' before we make them rec. builds. As such, they are still dev builds right now, mainly to give us a free card to flash when people go 'X DOESNT WORK' and we can go 'HEH DEV BUILD' and be smug assholes about it.

Rest assured, if you are going to wait for Rec. builds, then the new versions of Railcraft are coming.

What you need to realize is, I wasnt complaining about something not working and stuff, I even said I understand the need to solve the compatibility issues. All I did was politely asking when you expect it to be done.

So dont call my post stupid, cause you only make yourselves... /////