Tekkit 3 "The server requires you to have the following mods"

I have updated both my client and server to 3.0.3 and whenever I launch it and try to join it says "The server requires you to have the following mods" and it shows a list of "mod_(name)" [With the (name) replaced with whats its called ofcourse- IC2, ComputerCraft, etc.] Does anyone know a fix for this or have any suggestions? Thanks!

i have the same issue on my other computer. it tries to find the mods in the .minecraft folder instead of .techniclauncher

to fix it copy your mods folder and config folders over to your .minecraft folder and it should work properly.

• Forum Administrators

i have the same issue on my other computer. it tries to find the mods in the .minecraft folder instead of .techniclauncher

to fix it copy your mods folder and config folders over to your .minecraft folder and it should work properly.

This is the worst advice. Don't do this. Download the launcher again. If all else fails delete your tekkit folder in the .techniclauncher folder (in your %appdata%) and try it again.

This is the worst advice. Don't do this. Download the launcher again. If all else fails delete your tekkit folder in the .techniclauncher folder (in your %appdata%) and try it again.

although i agree its not the best advice (as i hadn't thought of an out of date launcher) i must say its not the worst as it does actually make it functional be it not in the way its supposed to be. >.>

ill refrain from giving that advice again.