Few Idea's for the talented individuals who can create them

Turtlicious

I have a few idea's for mods that I've always wanted in the Technic Pack, and of course, some things other people I've talked to who wanted similar stuff. I know absolutely nothing about modding, and think de-obfuscating is some kind of Peruvian dessert. So I come to the very talented people here to see if they could help me.

Some of these will be hard (One I think would be impossible as it might mess with world generation but I'll ask anyways)

1. Cave-ins = Terrafirma Craft has this thing where if you mine continuously and don't put up supports the whole thing will cave in, bring it down around your ears. I very much liked this idea, and thought it would be cool to have outside of Terrafirma Craft, (I hate TFC it's too complicated and difficult. Though I love some of the Idea's, and think it'd be cool for Technicians to have to worry about making a build structurally sound.)

2. Equivalent Exchange = Some sort of Config File, so that I can add Fuels and stuff. Or maybe just a cross over so that I can produce Vis Crystals (For a very high price like 32k emc.) Maybe (If possible) I could affect the burn rate and the production rate (EX: make diamonds COST 8k to make, but when placed in the tablet only produce 4k) So that I can balance it better to my liking.

3. Finite Liquids = I would give my left testicle to get this work with the mod pack. Seriously.

Seriously.

4. A mod that allowed you to level up and do things faster/better = I remember a similar RPG-ish mod in the Yogbox, and I was thinking that it'd be awesome if you could cross it over to make it compatible with technic.

Thank you so much just for taking the time to read this, and have a pleasant day/week/month/year.

1) Interesting idea. You could remove blocks and turn them into falling entities like TNT does when lit, and then turn them back into blocks when they reach another block below them. Audiomod should in theory support the custom sounds.

2) The EE author(s) get pissy when you touch their stuff, but you can add/remove things from the EMC table internally via Reflection.

3) How have you missed the thread about Finite Liquid where it works with the mod pack? (7.0.1, not 6.0.7.) The FL mod is rather laggy, though, because it doesn't use proper dirty-flagging. I know how it can be re-written to be less laggy, but it would require basically re-writing the whole mod.

4) Merged architecture in 1.3 will make stuff like mcmmo work fine in singleplayer.

Thanks for the Reply.

2) People get very protective of their EULA breaking mods don't they :P

3) I was under the assumption that it was "crashy" not Laggy, if so I will definitely try and grab it.

4.) Fingers crossed for Technic 8

Thank you so much for replying.

3) I was under the assumption that it was "crashy" not Laggy, if so I will definitely try and grab it.

It seemed that way at first, but most of the crashes turned out to be due to ExtraBiomesXL not getting along with RedPower. FL seems to be getting on alright as far as I could tell before I turned it off.

1. Cave-ins = Terrafirma Craft has this thing where if you mine continuously and don't put up supports the whole thing will cave in, bring it down around your ears. I very much liked this idea, and thought it would be cool to have outside of Terrafirma Craft, (I hate TFC it's too complicated and difficult. Though I love some of the Idea's, and think it'd be cool for Technicians to have to worry about making a build structurally sound.)

May want to check this out