How to disable Mods for my players in Tekkit?

Perhaps a super noob question (sorry if it is), but I do not want Not Enough Items enabled on a Tekkit server I am setting up. Is there any way to disable it for anyone joining?

I tried to look it up, and found ModLoader.cfg as the answer, but that doesnt seem to be in my tekkit folders anywhere (config or otherwise).

Anyone know how?

They either

A: Love looking at wikis. And don't want to be able to conveniently view recipes in game.

B: Hates everyone on their server

C: Wants the chat to be filled with 'how does i craft X item plz'

NEI is locked to recipe mode for regular players. they can only view recipes and uses in it. Not spawn items.

When I opened this thread, I had not expected such horrors! NEI, of all things! I expected him to be asking how to disable EE or something.

But anyhow, mods like NEI and Rei's minimap are client-side mods, meaning they work mostly from the client(the player joining), basically meaning you can't completely disable them unless the mods actually have coding that allows the server owner to do so.

• 3 months later...

Perhaps a super noob question (sorry if it is), but I do not want Not Enough Items enabled on a Tekkit server I am setting up. Is there any way to disable it for anyone joining?

I tried to look it up, and found ModLoader.cfg as the answer, but that doesnt seem to be in my tekkit folders anywhere (config or otherwise).

Anyone know how?

I am having a same problem with my server

Anyone know how?

I think I found the answer http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/modloader-cfg-missing.15762/