Need a Cameraman for Let's Play

I really would like to do a let's play but my computer does not like Fraps or any other recording software for that matter. I would like to get someone who is able to get together at least once a week to record and work on footage. All i need is someone who can work within the times i am given to play which is nights on weekdays and afternoons on the weekends. Even if i get a cameraman I would also like to have other players that would like to join in on the fun.

Requirements:

General knowledge of Tekkit

Premium Minecraft account

Good personality

What I will need:

IGN:

Role:

When Available:

Sample Material(voice and/or video):

I really would like to do a let's play but my computer does not like Fraps or any other recording software for that matter. I would like to get someone who is able to get together at least once a week to record and work on footage. All i need is someone who can work within the times i am given to play which is nights on weekdays and afternoons on the weekends. Even if i get a cameraman I would also like to have other players that would like to join in on the fun.

Requirements:

General knowledge of Tekkit

Premium Minecraft account

Good personality

What I will need:

IGN:

Role:

When Available:

Would you be doing the film editing, or would that be left up to your partner?

i was thinking about trying something like this anyway.

I have FRAPS and Plenty of power (Even with Photo realism x256 texture i was hitting 60fps

which I am reloading to my packs. reach me by email. let me know if you have a work flow set yet.

Hey, I also asked in another thread, looking for someone to make a coop let's play. Didn't get any luck there. So I'll try here. My computer runs fine with fraps, however I'm no good at editing.

IGN: Bmandk

Role: Technical guys and the one with bad humor. Also pretty good with redstone.

When Available: Usually from 15-22 European Central Time +1

Me and one of my other friends doing a lets play, we had to stop it since he was unavailable to play.

O'course, for voice sample we would have to get over on Skype and chat for a while. As for my timeline, UTC +02:00(European); during the weekdays I should be available from 15:00 PM to around 01:00 AM , besides wendsday. It might vary due to the unstable work schedule but that shouldn't be much of a problem. So, aye!

ps; I have a -slight- accent, but it's barely noticeable most of the times.

I don't have skype I can get it no issues.

I am Central Standard time, In the US

My work schedule is funky as I work evenings so i am available at night to chat

Filming would be Monday - Wendsday any time

Thursday to Sunday - has to be about 8:30AM - 2PM CST as i work those nights.

two - three Episodes a week shouldnt be hard and

my system can handle alot I have

8core AMD FX8150 3.4

SLI 570GTX HD's

16Gb Ram

that's the core of the system anyway.