Redpower Timers

zchryfrk

Question

I have noticed that in SMP Tekkit 1.1.4 the integrated circuit, Timer, does not work correctly. First of all the animation is bugged and it just stays in one place but more importantly the timing doesn't even work. If I set the time per pulse to above 7 seconds it will still only pulse for 7 seconds max. In SSP Tekkit it works fine. I am trying to make a potion system but I need a pulse that will stay for 20 seconds. The system works perfectly in SSP so I don't know if it is a SMP bug or it is the server's fault. If there is no fix, does anyone know how to make a pulse lengthener that can last 20 seconds?

4 answers to this question

Hmm...

On my server, I just changed my redpower timers to about 25 seconds, and they seem to be working just fine. Do you know if your server administrator has added other custom mods on top of Tekkit 1.1.4?

EDIT: Redpower's repeater may be able to lengthen the time between pulses, I can't seem to recall offhand though by how much.

Hmm...

On my server, I just changed my redpower timers to about 25 seconds, and they seem to be working just fine. Do you know if your server administrator has added other custom mods on top of Tekkit 1.1.4?

EDIT: Redpower's repeater may be able to lengthen the time between pulses, I can't seem to recall offhand though by how much.

The server admin has not added any other mods and He did restart his server and his computer with still no luck. I tried redpower's repeaters but if I set it to a long enough delay then it stays off for 20 seconds then on for 20 more seconds. I only want it too be on for 20 seconds.

Hm, that's very odd.

Well, the only reasonable thing you can do in the meantime is to brush up on your redstone wiring skills and build a circuit that does exactly what you want the old fashioned way. :/

Yeah I ended up just using water streams and pressure plates. it works only for as long as the dispenser stays filled.