Startin your tekkit server 3.0.4

I'm sure some of you have been confused about how to start a tekkit server, but I hope I can help

by telling you these following steps:

Step 1.

Start a vanilla bukkit server with whatever plugins and what no.

Step 2

Open the launch.bat file after you have looked at the other tutorial by Viderizer.

Step 3

Join server and have fun!

Yes, it is seriously that easy and it took me a few days to figure this out.

Have fun on your servers!!

QFT.

wtf?

ain't it obvious?...he can write in bold (not an absolute idiot) but it took him several days to figure out you need to start a vanilla bukkit server in order to run a tekkit 3.0.4 server (an absolute idiot).......so.......he's a TROLL.

No, I'm not a troll, and I don't know why but when I tried starting a tekkit server after a bukkit server it all worked properly and I was in my bukkit server world with all of my plugins, I think it takes your vanilla bukkit server and converts it to tekkit.

Altough I do advise to copy your plugins from the vanilla bukkit to your tekkit server plugins because i ran into a few glitches when running my tekkit server.

No, I'm not a troll, and I don't know why but when I tried starting a tekkit server after a bukkit server it all worked properly and I was in my bukkit server world with all of my plugins, I think it takes your vanilla bukkit server and converts it to tekkit.

Altough I do advise to copy your plugins from the vanilla bukkit to your tekkit server plugins because i ran into a few glitches when running my tekkit server.

alright ill bite.

tekkit itself is based on bukkit. starting a tekkit server is the same as starting a bukkit server. starting up a vanilla server will only make sure that any mod related resources dont spawn in the spawn area. starting up a vanilla server before the tekkit server has absolutely no other effect then that.

I think it takes your vanilla bukkit server and converts it to tekkit.

I am sorry I took you for a TROLL.

It seems you're not a troll...you're just plain old technically challenged.

PS Either get your shit together or stop giving advice.

I'm not technically challenged either, that is just how I got a server working if its a wierd way than oh well, so what. Doesn't mean you have to go and say stuff like that. Hay my server works, no lag, perfectly fine and a bukkit.yml file appeared in it after I did those steps so whatever, IT WORKS, stop complaining.

EDIT: Also I kept getting errors before, and now there is no errors.