Is there a list somewhere of the item id's of Tekkit?

If so, could someone direct me? I'm really looking forward to making this list of id's and names for Guardian, only to find out that it's been done already and I could've just copy/pasted it.

(Also, Guardian automatically does all of the tekkit ids, except I want the id's to have names, so I'm creating a list. Even the just the item id's will make my job 10x easier.)

Thanks!

The Materialistic kat,

KleptomaniaKat

MOD EDIT: Why won't you people learn

If so, could someone direct me? I'm really looking forward to making this list of id's and names for Guardian, only to find out that it's been done already and I could've just copy/pasted it.

(Also, Guardian automatically does all of the tekkit ids, except I want the id's to have names, so I'm creating a list. Even the just the item id's will make my job 10x easier.)

Thanks!

The Materialistic kat,

KleptomaniaKat

One badass cat II! All jokes aside, don't sign your posts. What you are looking for is the dump id map feature in NEI. Under the options menu in your inventory, click the block/item settings tab. Configure the way your id map will be saved, then dump the mapping. It should get saved into your technicssp folder.