Server problems

hi, i have some new problems :) I wanted try tekkit with friend so i downloaded server ( 3.0.4) and launcher and everything work how it should work but we get to point where we wanted some things and we discover they are not yet in that version. So I downloaded old recomended version of tekkit server where is everything (2.1.1) [bTW i have bukkit server loong so i know how that thing work] i unpack it in older and start server and it loaded i join and then i logout and i delete world folders before i wanted another and then come the problem. After i lunch server again it wrote

---------------------------------------------------------------------

D:/tekkit>jave -Xmx3G -Xms2G -jar Tekkit.jar nogui

Error occurred during initializazion of VM

Could not reserve enough space for object heap

D:/tekkit>pause

Press any key to continue...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Even delete whole folder with server and paste new one from downloaded rar didnt work. Can someone tell me what to do? Thnaks alot

I´m not :) im always using 4Gb even if i have 4Gb ram and it work whole time i play on my bukkit server. So i dont thik so thats the problem.

WEll i solved the problem but another appeared. i cant modify world (no spawn protection), cant turn on creative mode, everythign is invulnerable including me, cant use any commands except world edit and toomanyitems. well Its recomended build and i have alot more problems with it then last 3.0.4. but in 3.0.4 there are not all modes that was in tekkit before.