Question

Launcher/pack Version:
latest version

Operating System:
Win7

Version of Java:
1.7u4

Description of Problem:
I run the .exe file, it makes a .techniclauncher file in my appdata folder, and nothing happens after that

Antivirus program:
none

Error Messages:
none

Link to pastebin of log:

11 answers to this question

well all I did was run the techniclauncher.exe or w/e the exact name is, and the load bar loads, and then the folder is installed, and that is it, and when I run minecraft, nothing is different, so what is the step I am missing

hahaha what is it with these people today? no, you won't get your avatar changed back until your warning expires(maybe). you are keller'd for not following the bug report format in a previous thread.

you are also not helping your case by ignoring the stickies that have solutions for the problem you're having. additionally, with no logs of any kind, or even an indication of whether any got created or not, you are giving us nothing else to go on other than the assumption that you live up to your avatar and simply aren't reading stickies

You are in a support board (for now). If we only had one support thread, nothing would ever be done.

As for your profile, the new avi is entirely your fault. You were given warning points for not following the report format. Congratulations, you've joined the unwashed masses.

If you actually post some information of any diagnostic value you'll have more luck.

Edit: What's up with that freakachu? i never end up mod-doubleteam-attack-ing with anyone else, it's always you.

Well I would love to post all kinds of diagnostic pieces of value, except for the fact nothing happens so I don't have anything to add, and I tried going to your forum that says go here first well, when I go there, it says the page is missing.

What do you guys want to know, I press run on the exe file, it ran an upload window, then closed out, and under further inspection it created a folder .techniclauncher in the %appdata% folder, and that is all that happened, there was no log or anything to go look in, because nothing ever happened, which is the problem, NOTHING HAPPENED AFTER RUNNING THE EXE FILE!!!!!! But I guess you need the Hellen Keller name because you guys are both blind and deaf, and maybe a little stupid.