Lagggggg Don't understand why

Innuiyasha

Question

First off, please excuse all the "g"s I felt it imitates the gameplay experience. Okay, so I'm running a tekkit server. The computer should has enough cpu (2X1.6gHz), enough RAM (2GB) and the upload/download rates should be high enough (1mB/s DL, 200kB/s UL). And yet there is still a lot of lag. It becomes unplayable once there are 3 people online. Port 25565 was forwarded. What's wrong? Is there something we're missing??

11 answers to this question

you are missing the correct bug format, but perhaps it's IC2 sounds, try turning them off...

I'm sorry, I failed to follow the correct format for two reasons. One, I'm quite new here and I was unaware there was format. And two, this isn't really a bug but rather just a issue.

I'm sorry, I failed to follow the correct format for two reasons. One, I'm quite new here and I was unaware there was format. And two, this isn't really a bug but rather just a issue.

Neither of those are applicable. Being new does not excuse anyone from reading the stickies, and the report format is not just for bugs. It's for ANY report.

Neither of those are applicable. Being new does not excuse anyone from reading the stickies, and the report format is not just for bugs. It's for ANY report.

Sorry, I wasn't excusing myself I was simply stating. I promise that in the future it won't happen again.

Well then edit your first post so its in the right format.

I gladly would edit my initial post if someone could link the guidelines to me. I'm and incompetent dimwit that can't find something. Thought I'd save you the trouble of insulting me.

I gladly would edit my initial post if someone could link the guidelines to me. I'm and incompetent dimwit that can't find something. Thought I'd save you the trouble of insulting me.

No, we aren't going to give you a link to the stickies. That's just daft.