Nether Lava Farm

I have a pretty sweet and fully functional set up to get round this problem. I dint want my lava to be in cell i wanted it to be in BC tanks in the overworld, i figured it out eventually.

In The Nether

BC Pump -> BC Tank

->Deployer with buckets againsts BC tanks

^ Advanced wooden transport pipe takes full lava buckets out to Enderchest------->(A)

^<Advanced wooden transport pipe takes empty buckets out of Enderchest to Deployer<(B)

(Deployer receives redstone pulses :))

In The Overworld

(A)Advanced wooden transport pipe takes full lava buckets out of Enderchest to a Deployer

Deployer places Lava in 1x1 square

BC Pump Pumps lava into BC Tanks

Advanced wooden transport pipe takes empty buckets out of Deployer to Ender Chest->(B)

World Anchors at both Sites are needed to make it work :)

What did you do in order to make the Deployer place the lava in 1x1 Square?

I'm having problems with that. If you could help, I'd be pleased :)

• 3 weeks later...

Personally I use BC pumps to pump lava into a small 1x3 (2 deep) tank, then use 3 IC pumps above that to auto fill the cells which also puts them into adjacent chests. swapping them for ender chests and a world anchor you could have it all pretty much automated.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a pretty sweet and fully functional set up to get round this problem. I dint want my lava to be in cell i wanted it to be in BC tanks in the overworld, i figured it out eventually.

In The Nether

BC Pump -> BC Tank

^ Advanced wooden transport pipe takes full lava buckets out to Enderchest------->(A)

^<Advanced wooden transport pipe takes empty buckets out of Enderchest to Deployer<(B)

In The Overworld

(A)Advanced wooden transport pipe takes full lava buckets out of Enderchest to a Deployer

Advanced wooden transport pipe takes empty buckets out of Deployer to Ender Chest->(B)

ok so i followed a similar set up to yours, the same mechanics and i set up a factory of sorts to do so but im having trouble getting my world anchors to work properly, maybe i have them in the wrong areas? any suggestions? cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In The Nether

BC Pump -> BC Tank

In The Overworld

I tried this setup this morning but in the over world I couldn't get the deployer to take in the lava buckets and produce the lava and empty buckets seperatly

In The Nether

BC Pump -> BC Tank

In The Overworld

My problem is that the deployer put's Lava in the square regardless of if it is already occupied by lava - so it wastes alot of lava, how do you fix this? just a timing issue?

• 3 months later...