World file broken

I have a server in tekkit, that I've had since 1.0.1.1. I'm trying to put it into a new server, but I forgot to remove all the farming stuff. Now, when I switch it on, it runs for a few seconds, then has a million error messages and stops. when i switch it back on, the entire world doesn't exist, and i immediately fall into the void.

Is there a way to backdate my tekkit so i can remove all the farming things and other things that are causing this, or is there a faster way? Please help!

I have a server in tekkit, that I've had since 1.0.1.1. I'm trying to put it into a new server, but I forgot to remove all the farming stuff. Now, when I switch it on, it runs for a few seconds, then has a million error messages and stops. when i switch it back on, the entire world doesn't exist, and i immediately fall into the void.

Is there a way to backdate my tekkit so i can remove all the farming things and other things that are causing this, or is there a faster way? Please help!

If you tried this to do in the new 3.0.4 server, chances are that you're lucky. That's IF you didn't remove the mcr files out of the regions folder of your savegame already...

Go to your server savegame folder, then go into the regions folder and check if the files ending with the .mcr extension are still there. Then, simply remove the files ending with the extension .mca and that should do it. After that, start the world with the old tekkit server and remove the farming shit and turn off all machines and whatever you've going on in your world. When you're done with that, follow the instructions on this page very carefully: http://www.technicpack.net/forums/threads/so-you-want-to-convert-your-world-to-tekkit-3-0.9492/page-4#post-81549

If all goes well, you're ready to try load it up again in the new 3.0.4 server when you've done all of the above.

P.S.: BTW, make a backup next time!!!

I'm about to try this your way. But over the last week, I've been modding my vanilla minecraft, as well as a vanilla minecraft server. I now have a server and a default minecraft that work perfectly fine with my old tekkit world. Only problem is, some things are the wrong item ID, but thats fine.

However, that requires my friends being able to mod their own minecraft. And they can't. So, i'm going to try it your way now.

P.S.: I DID make a backup. For this exact reason. Because i had a feeling it wouldn't work. So i have a folder with JUST that worlds files in it. Thanks for the help though! :3

Well, that worked perfectly. Its back to its broken old self, just the way we like it. Now, do you know what "repair active" means? That was there before the conversion as well... But we don't know what it means or what it does... However, the rest of the server works perfectly fine now, so, thank you. Still keeping my modded minecrafts though... Just for the hell of it.

Well, that worked perfectly. Its back to its broken old self, just the way we like it. Now, do you know what "repair active" means? That was there before the conversion as well... But we don't know what it means or what it does... However, the rest of the server works perfectly fine now, so, thank you. Still keeping my modded minecrafts though... Just for the hell of it.

I'm glad it helped you. :) Unfortunally, I've no idea what "repair active" means/does. Do you get this message in the console or ingame?

Its in the console. When the server is loaded up, it immediately starts as soon as one person is in and playing. It shows a "repair active" message about 4 times a second till they then leave. As i said, it doesn't seem to do anything too bad, so we're fine with it, just annoying as i can't see the console properly as its being flooded with that. Thanks anyway.

Its in the console. When the server is loaded up, it immediately starts as soon as one person is in and playing. It shows a "repair active" message about 4 times a second till they then leave. As i said, it doesn't seem to do anything too bad, so we're fine with it, just annoying as i can't see the console properly as its being flooded with that. Thanks anyway.

This message is the result of a Talisman of Repair being put on a pedestal. Remove it, and the message goes away. Just use the thing in either an alchemical chest or alchemy bag.