Patchnotes?

I'm probably going to get flamed for this because it seems like a simple question and that I just haven't looked in the right places, but; Is there a link anywhere to the full patchnotes from tekkit 2.1.0 to 3.0.4? I want to assess if it's actually worth updating and losing things. Electrical engines that forestry added are a very good thing, as are the farmers and harvesters. The loss of Balkons weapon mod is also a shame, but I can't find any patchnotes to see if updating the server and losing those two mods is justified by new additions.

Thanks in advance c:

Here are the patch notes or at least the current mod list for tekkit 3. http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit/

For the patch notes you will need to look at the change logs for each of the mods that make up the pack. Their are a lot of cool items like the new godly frames and computer in red power or the ability to make beer in industry craft. A lot of the mods underwent quite a lot of improvements and bug fixes between tekkit 2 and 3 so even with out forestry it is worth it.

We also have a few new ones that allow you to better control the reactors in industry craft or link redpower and build craft in new ways.