Can't find a server FAQ and how do you change modpacks?

I searched for a while after a server FAQ before I asked this question but I can't for the life of me understand how to change the modpacks on tekkit server. Also why isn't there any readmes with the server releases it may answer many questions.

I searched for a while after a server FAQ before I asked this question but I can't for the life of me understand how to change the modpacks on tekkit server. Also why isn't there any readmes with the server releases it may answer many questions.

That's because you actually not supposed to change things around in Tekkit. You may/could do it, but it isn't official supported by the Technic Pack. That's why there is no FAQ about it. Well... That said, you could just search on another site a for general modding tutorial if you wish. Most of the time the instructions are on the download page of the mod itself as well. If the mod has Forge support, chances are that you could use it and just dump the mod in the mods folder. That's the best way to do it. The mod HAS TO support Forge BTW. Other times a mod require you to alter minecraft.jar. Don't do that!!! Alter modpack.jar instead. Keep in mind that if you have to change modpack.jar, that you could break the Tekkit client very easy so watch the fuck out with that.