How do you delete mods?

Ynxzz

Question

12 answers to this question

Yeah you COULD do that... But it won't work as it's hooked into base class files.

The only solution here is to MAN UP and play on hardcore mode, and stop being such a milquetoast.

Yeah I said it, you curmudgeonly scalliwag!

Oh, wasn't aware of that.

Well, looks like it's time for someone to prepare for survivalist camp.

I would just recommend increasing your starting health if you are having trouble or changing the difficulty to easy.

To change your starting hearts locate the file .techniclauncher\yogbox\config\mod_moreHealthRPG.cfg open it with note pad or Notepad++ and increase the StartingHearts=3 to how many you would like. I am unsure how high you can go.

I would just recommend increasing your starting health if you are having trouble or changing the difficulty to easy.

To change your starting hearts locate the file .techniclauncher\yogbox\config\mod_moreHealthRPG.cfg open it with note pad or Notepad++ and increase the StartingHearts=3 to how many you would like. I am unsure how high you can go.

I wonder if there's a way to get the thing to scale up to max level instead of stopping short, so the heart gains are slower. I also wonder if I could get it into my Technic. Worth a shot!

to all to those who say use the mod select button it doesn't work for me

Yeah you COULD do that... But it won't work as it's hooked into base class files.

The only solution here is to MAN UP and play on hardcore mode, and stop being such a milquetoast.

Yeah I said it, you curmudgeonly scalliwag!

A bit of reading further up the thread explains why.

to all to those who say use the mod select button it doesn't work for me

Found Mod select answer here

http://forums.technicpack.net/index.php/topic,4191.0.html

The mod select button doesn't work.

Your computer might not have any program designated to open config files. Go to your .techniclauncher and find

the "Config" folder in any of the mod folders you have already installed. (They will be empty if you haven't yet.)

Right click a file ending in .cfg, select "open with..." and set Notepad (Windows) or TextEdit (Mac) as the default

program that opens it. Your mod select button should now work as long as you have a pack selected in the drop

down.