Issues with modpack

lazy92

Hello, I recently started putting together a modpack for me and my friends' server, but it appears that I can't quite get it to work. I have a lot of mods that I want to add, but I don't know what coremods and such I need. 

a1bf856b913e4ad867d874a89a16f1b7.png

These are the mods that i have installed on the modpack that are currently functioning.

55ac7025f6a1de364a7316670ad0a463.png

These are the mods that I want to add. What more coremods do I need? Is there a way to speed up the process of adding these mods to the modpack - Since it takes quite a while to add one mod, upload it to dropbox and then update the modpack link before you have to wait until the cloud catches up. It can take more than an hour for me to add a single mod, and that's if I'm lucky enough that it works to add.

Are there any mods from this list that are known to not work or are there some that I don't actually need?

I have an idea that it is because I am missing a bunch of coremods, but I don't know which ones I need.

761b3bcde61486899fbe5ab8fc102bd0.png

This is the folder where my modpack is kept.

Edited by lazy92

You can always upload that base modpack, download it, then start adding the mods you want to the mods folder found in %appdata%\.technic\modpacks\YOURMODPACK\mods\.

After you have verified everything starts, just zip the 3 required folders found in %appdata%\.technic\modpacks\YOURMODPACK\ and upload that.

Looking at the list, you have Draconic Evolution for 1.10 included. That's gonna crash. Best exchange that for a 1.7.10 version.

Missing dependencies should be showing up as an error while trying to start the modpack (usually around step 1).

5 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

You can always upload that base modpack, download it, then start adding the mods you want to the mods folder found in %appdata%\.technic\modpacks\YOURMODPACK\mods\.

After you have verified everything starts, just zip the 3 required folders found in %appdata%\.technic\modpacks\YOURMODPACK\ and upload that.

Ah, I never thought of even being able to do that! Thanks for the tip, definitely gonna do that.

6 minutes ago, JaariAtmc said:

Looking at the list, you have Draconic Evolution for 1.10 included. That's gonna crash. Best exchange that for a 1.7.10 version.

Wow, I did not notice that until you pointed it out. I must've not paid attention at all when downloading it. Thanks for the help man.

I've run into another problem... I can't seem to get Not Enough Items to work. I've got CodeChickenLib and everything and I've tried having NEI in mods with CCL in coremods, both in coremods, both in mods, NEI in coremods and CCL in mods, but no results. When I had both in the coremods folder it didn't crash though, but not enough items didn't load in anyways so.

Nevermind. It appears that I had been delivered the wrong versions.

(that could've saved me a lot of hours)

Edited by lazy92

9 hours ago, lazy92 said:

I've run into another problem... I can't seem to get Not Enough Items to work. I've got CodeChickenLib and everything and I've tried having NEI in mods with CCL in coremods, both in coremods, both in mods, NEI in coremods and CCL in mods, but no results. When I had both in the coremods folder it didn't crash though, but not enough items didn't load in anyways so.

Nevermind. It appears that I had been delivered the wrong versions.

(that could've saved me a lot of hours)

I think its actually because you were missing CodeChickenCore, but could be me...

On 2017-01-24 at 1:12 PM, JaariAtmc said:

I think its actually because you were missing CodeChickenCore, but could be me...

Yep. It was.

Thanks for the help. I have gotten the modpack up and running - Had to keep a few mods out and switch out the Journeymap mod for Xaero's minimap since it ate mine and everyone else's RAM up like crazy but it all works fine now. 

Thanks for the help