8XJ

Technic Launcher Closes Before it can launch a pack.

2 posts in this topic

So I wanted to play some Technic, and so I went onto the launcher and I saw a Star Wars pack, I downloaded it and tried to launch it but it crashed, and came back, then when I put the right java on it just closed before it could open. (I allocated 5 GB), here is the most recent crash log, this happens every time. https://pastebin.com/zJPyvBaN

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TheHedgehoge
      A few hours ago I created a Big Dig server for me and a few friends to play on. After installing the modpack 3/4 of my friends (including me) could not hear any sounds with in the game. I have attempted to reinstall the modpack multiple times, to no avail. So help with fixing this would be appreciated. 
    • By BAG
      Yes, before anyone asks, java -version gives me this:
      So I'm using java 8. Technic launcher is still stuck on the loading screen. Please help!
    • By Thumb
      Hi,
      I've been playing tekkit lite for quite a long time now with no issues, but as of yesterday every time I press play on the Technic Launcher, it gets to the Mojang loading screen and then freezes/crashes.
      I don't know if it helps but I've also attached the crash report, it makes no sense to me but hopefully it'll help.
      Help!
      crash-2018-04-09_15.14.34-client.txt
      never mind made a save of the world then uninstalled tekkit lite and then reinstalled it. moved my world over and it worked fine 
    • By Amoozy
      I just downloaded the Technic launcher and every modpack that I download fails to be downloaded. it downloads everything and when it gets to  
      an error message pops up that stops the download from happening 
      I've tried restarting my PC, reinstalling minecraft and reinstalling the techinc launcher and none of them have worked
      Id really appreciate any help because i would really like to play Technic with my friends
    • By casedacardmaster
      Please help. I press the play button and then technic disapears and then reappears shortly after.

https://pastebin.com/hGk8bYqz

Thank you.