Tooddy

issue
Unable to choose modpack version

2 posts in this topic

So, I updated the modpack, but I didn't like the new version, so I wanted to change the version of the modpack but no other version appears in the list.

Screenshot_1.png

Pixelmon. No support. And its probably not a solder pack. Just grab any of the gazillion other pixelmon packs.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By zDorg4d0
      When I try to open a modpack the technic closes and after a while it opens again. Any solution?

• By BladefuryDev
      The Technic Launcher seems to crash every time I try to access the "Modpack Options".  Here is the error log the launcher generates after closing itself.
      Crash Log - Pastebin
      GIF of the problem
    • By jprik
      None of the logs from the server show anything out of the ordinary, But whenever I try to join my server, I move around for about 5-10 seconds, and then it says a fatal error occured.
      The only thing I believe to be peculiar in the logs are in my latest.log folder for the client, where this is printed-
      [17:27:26] [Client thread/ERROR]: Can't ping [IP]: Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: Expected status to be a JsonObject, was "Ser...g."
      This has never been a problem before, My friends on different networks cant even connect. i have tried to report forward twice, to no avail.
      Any help is greatly appreciated.
    • By ViLiNxX
      Hi everyone , 
      after a long time I decided to return to minecraft but it was boring so i returned on technic but , when i launch any modpack on 1.6.4 like attack of the B-team , my favorite , the textures of blocks of a mod are blurries, and in vanilla , the block are separed and transparents sometimes... it's not playable . I tried to reinstall the modpack , to reinstall technic to an other file , to change all video settings , i allocated 6 go of ram on java's options, but nothing work. I'm french , sorry for my bad english !
      Please help !

• By ToyBoniiChan
      hello i am Toy and i have some bugs with my technic like,i can download all the modpacks but they dont open,i think its because i installed cracked version and used it but now i have the original one,but i removed the technic and reinstalled it so... somebody HELP ME

link of the logs:https://pastebin.com/DwDFijeT
      PLEASE