[ModPackRequest] The CobaltCraftSMP Official Modpack/ModdedServer

CobalCraftSMP

Hello! This is Jibber, from the CobaltCraft server. We are a whitelisted server, with a Vanilla, and WANTING a modded one. Now, i have tried various packs… None jump out at me. The only one that has had ALL the mods i want, was 568 mods, and nobody on the server could even run it. I want a 50 - 75 mod modpack, featuring the mods i want. The mod list that i want ail be down lower. 

WHAT I CAN OFFER

Well, I cannot pay for your assistance if you give it to me. What I can do, though is give you a guaranteed spot on my Whitelisted vanilla, and modded server if you create the mod pack for us, and also a spot on our Seasonal UHC we will do. For easy installment, i will probably post it on the Technic Launcher, so everyone on the server can get to it. I would like it if you DO create the mod pack, to send it to me, for me to put it on the Technic Launcher. You will have FULL credit for the mod pack you created. I will never take the credit. 

MODS WANTED

MAKE SURE YOU GET MOD PERMISSIONS!!

Ok, here goes the list of mods. Please do add more mods YOU would like to be in the mod, if you would like. Under 75 mods in

the pack Total is my limit though.

All Mods are in Blue so you can't miss them.

Of corse I would like the basic mods

ThaumCraft

BuildCraft

Redpower

Some of the Technical Mods in Voltz

+More technical mods if you know some better ones.

Here are the mods I would MOST like in the mod pack.

Galacticraft

Galacticraft Planets

Portal Gun

Gravity Gun

Saints Rows Dubstep Guns

Aether II

NEI

Morph

Ore Spawn

Ars Magika

ChocoCraft

Mutant Creatures

Here are the mods I would Also like, but not as much as those. I know some might not be compatible, but try your best? smile.png

Wichery

Necromancy

Treecapitator 

Atum

Hats

Divine RPG

ExtraBiomes XL

Better Dungeons

You Will Die Mod

Lord Of The Rings Mod

Atomic Science

Genetic Mutations

Mo' Creatures

Legend Gear

Secret Rooms

Weeping Angels

Balkon's Weapons 

More Bows 

More Swords 

Aasgard Shields 

Emerald Tools & Armor 

Flan's Mod

RailCraft 

Camo Lights 

Iron Chests 

Multi-Page Chest 

DoubleDoors 

Chainz 

Ropes+ 

Condensed Blocks 

SlabCraft 

StairCraft

Bibliocraft 

Jammy Furniture 

Biomes O' Plenty 

Dungeon Pack 

WildCaves 

NetherOres 

Damage Indicators 

ChatBubbles 

Mob Dismemberment 

Mob Amputation 

Optifine HD 

Better Sprinting

Damage Indicators

Inventory Tweaks

also, I forget the name of the mod, but the one with like Red Matter Missiles and stuff.

I know, that MAY be a lot. But if you could help me create this modpack, it would help everyone on the cobalt craft server so much. Plus, you can join CobaltCraft. I know nobody will probably make this pack, but if you will think about, just PM me. It ends up at about 65 mods, and like stated early, feel free to add more! (75 Max) MAKE SURE YOU GET PERMISSIONS! Thanks!