[64x] Sphax PureBDcraft {Tekkit 3}

ThatEpicPerson

Hello Everyone,

For people who love to use Sphax and play Tekkit, but can't run the 128x(Forum Thread) because there computer can't handle it or performance problems. I made a 64x edition of it to keep that HD comic feel but that runs faster with Tekkit 3. If there are any problems and bugs, post below and I will try to help.Thanks for reading and I hope to keep this updated :)

Note: I didn't create any of these Textures, I just put them into a pack.

Hey there, thanks for the release! I've tried your pack and it seems to works but there are some issues! There aremissing textures for different types of copper, apachite, fertilizer and some other. Can you fix this? I hate to go mining and then, when I'm taking Iron (for example) I found another mineral with an other texture...

Thanks!

just a note here but does anyone know how to get ANY version of this mod WITH the mod supports for tekkit? cause from the main sight i can only get addfly and ALL the versions their of the Sphax sight once i wait and click the skip add i get the Internet exsplorer Opps page anyone konw where to get them now?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...