Quick TechnicSolder database copy/pasta question...

mine_my_own_bizz

Hope this is the correct forum. If not moderators gon' moderate.

I have successfully installed and am using TechnicSolder via Xampp to learn how to rebuild my old modpacks etc... I have it working fully this way, and understand how it works.
My question is that I have web-hosting via Godaddy where my modpacks download from currently without solder and I wish to use this hosting for Solder.
Now following the instructions via TechnicSolder's Github I need to follow these instructions since I lack shell access.

Installation without shell access (e.g. Shared hosting)

The instructions for this is identical to the instructions above, but instead of doing the installation directly on a remote server, you install it to a local server on your computer and run the commands. After that, you copy the MySQL database to your remote server.

You can also run a cron job in the main solder directory (Not the public folder!) to execute the commands if possible.

Some hosts will execute the commands if you just ask them to (Make sure they do it in the main solder folder, not your Public_html or something!)

I can't seem to for the life of me figure out the structure for what and where this "MySQL database" is copied from and where exactly is uploaded to. What am I missing here, and can anyone explain this for me please? I feel like this should be a much more simple task and that I am just missing something basic. Any and all help is welcome. :D