Attack of the B-team doesn't launch

biohazardpand

I just got a new laptop, brand new, fresh out of the box. I've installed Technic Launcher on various PC machines in the past and also played Attack of the B-Team with no problems. My problem that I have is that on my new laptop it does not want to launch Attack of the B-Team. Technic Launcher runs good. And also other Mod Pack (e.g. HEXXIT) run perfectly with no problems. Just when I press "PLAY" on Attack of the B-Team, i'll load like normal, the launcher with close like normal, but then Technic Launcher with open again. And that's it. I dont get the Mojang screen or nothing. 

My java 25 x64 is up to date, i have changed memory from 1GB to 2GB, i also have selected "Always use beta launcher builds", and i also deleted the mod pack and re-downloaded it various times.

This is the error i get...

[b#439]  2014-11-11 22:30:08 [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Unable to launch
[b#439]  java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
[b#439]   at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source)
[b#439]   at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.remove(Unknown Source)
[b#439]   at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:114)
[b#439]   at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
[b#439]  Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=256m; support was removed in 8.0

Edited by biohazardpand

• Moderators
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException

http://www.technicpack.net/article/view/concurrentmodificationexception-in-java-18020.89

searching that line on the Tracker will yield many results, I've responded to a ridiculous amount of those.

Also, read the pinned thread next time.