[3.1.3] IonGaming Tekkit [PvE] [200 Slots] [Towny] [iConomy] [24/7] [Great Community]

tyrantelf

Thank you all for joining us. Due to our want for freedom to choose our own mods and update when we feel we need to, we have switched to a custom modpack.

If your interested, you can view it on our site: http://iongaming.org/threads/785/

I kindly request that this thread is deleted at some point. Thank you all for your support, and thank you Technic Team for helping me get to this point.

Regards,

Tyrantelf

Old Thread:

ibg9hi0z37EkqZ.png

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My username is Supermonkeyboy and I have been playing this server for quite a while and it has been GREAT! There is never any lag or server errors so you can play freely and make a town and pretty much do whatever you want to! If you want a great tekkit server to play I recommend this fabulous server!

Hey! my name is epicscouts and the server so far has been excellent. im VERY New, (joined about 15 mins ago) and the staff has been excelent, answearing all my questions and being helpful, my rating? 9.99/10. :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons