disabling alchemy bags [per world]

I was having the same problem today I couldn't find a way to disable bags per world so I started to look into plugins that will block access from said item. The plugin is call "Creative Control" you just add the item id to the config and it will block it from being used by players in creative. Also you might want to block enderchest and the pouch.

• 2 weeks later...

Read the spam and figure out what plugin is taking offense to [buildcraft] mining those blocks, then correct the plugin.

i know what plugin it is. it's creativecontrol. that is why i am asking how to disable it. i couldn't find out how. thanks for responding

No plugins come with tekkit anymore, so it's best to check on the bukkit page for it.

It could be that the plugin doesn't like mods at all and there is no way to get rid of the spam. When I played around with a server I had a plugin called better drops (I think that was the name of it) that let you alter the drops of any blocks or mobs. That thing threwup 7 lines of error for every tick a quarry was running, and I never found a way around it.

I liked it, it was mod block/tool neutral and supported mob drops. One of the pre-made configs was a zombie apocalypse, zombies killed had a 50% chance of spawning 1-4 more zombies if you didn't kill them with a gold sword.

Made for some epic combat.